Thursday, November 5, 2009

Watch Out!!!

Halloween is not our favorite holiday, I like to decorate but hate to dress up! Im so glad Miles feels the same way! So this Halloween we kept it low key and just hung out at my parents and had chili, saw the kids in their costumes, and ate lots of candy! We were there till about 11:00 and were about to call it a night when we got a call from our good friends Trent and Eliza saying how the 4 of us have fallin into the lame married couples bracket and that we need to do something for Halloween!! After some coaxing done by Trent we decided to go along with it! We ended up at Wallmart around 12 and got some scary masks and some caffeinated drinks..we had a plan and headed to our friend Jordan Melveils house. We saw that they were watching a movie and knew that it was perfect timing..we tapped on the window several times and ran around the house to tap on the other side..by this time Jordan was trippin! Next we ran back to the front and tried to get in the door... he came running and we ran out into the yard... he yelled for us to get the heck out of there and we all were laughing so hard cause we knew he had no idea it was us! We messed with him for a bit and he ended up throwing a pumpkin at us and swinging a yard stick at Trent! We ran to the car and he ended up chasing us up the street and when he saw Trents car he knew it was us! He was so mad and said that he was so freaked out!! We ended up making another scare to Miles bro Jake and that was a success too but that is too much typing for me! We stayed out till 3 that night and we have never been so tired but hey we are officially the coolest married people.... according to Jake!

Would you want these two staring through your window?

Terrorizers

Miles and I

Trent and Eliza

8 comments:

Jennifer Lane said...

Hahahahaha!!! This is the best story I've ever heard. I love that you did that. And you do look creepy.

Celeste said...

You guys are so funny! Great Halloween!

Larsens said...

Thats awesome too bad he didn't really hit trent that would have made the story even funnier!! You guys are funny.

geislers said...

Next time call us! We fell into that bracket years ago!!

The Pearson's said...

Now THAT is funny! Good for you guys!

:)

The McBrides said...

Love the masks! Looks like a fun Halloween!

Anonymous said...

Chelsea and Miles...

Just wanted to stop by and let you know that I am thinking of you. Words can't express the feeling I have for you right now. Hang in there and just know that the Lord is carrying you through the next few hours, months, days, and years!!!

Shannon and Eli

kOrTnI said...

Chelsea,
I didn't want to express my sympathy to you through your blog, but I don't know when I'll see you, & I would feel worse not saying anything.
Since I was told of the accident; you & your family have been in my thoughts, my heart, and my prayers.

I know you have tons of love & support, but please know that mine is included.

xo

Milo Wakeboarding