So we have been able to go to a couple of Jazz games this year, and good thing cause Miles is OBSESSED haha!! My boss Eva did some advertising with city deals and so part of the deal was they got 6 tickets in a suite, and she invited Miles and I! I was so shocked that she asked us to go out of everyone that works there! Miles was so excited because he has never been in a suite before... they had the best food and we had all the drinks we wanted... like Diet Coke and Dr Pepper! haha We had a lot of fun but defiantly agreed that it would have been more fun with all our friends...or court side seats! Anyway, Miles has now purchased a Jazz shirt, jersey, and soon a Jazz hat! Go JAZZ!!!
Merry Christmas 🎄
3 years ago




2 comments:
That is so awesome! I am not a huge fan of going to games but I sure could get used to it from a suite!
how fun!!!! You are lucky i haven't made it to one game this year!!!! You look great!
Post a Comment